small generalisation in an existing CSS2 attribute was Re: object : when is support arriving, and more.

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:32:20 +0000
To: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
An idea, but would that mean that we expected a sound to be used more
than once per page?

Perhaps, if we expect each event to have a unique sound, html is the
place to keep it.

However, I'm not sure I've understood the <object> tag, as I'd expect
anchor to be the parent (or child) of <object> in an event based code.

if that makes sense.

thanks

--
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com