Re: background-image in CSS

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:19:44 -0800
To: "Jason Megginson" <jason@bartsite.com>, <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, <jon@spinsol.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Jason,

That is what I think too.

I think it must be clear from the organisation of your site in what department of the City Hall  you are.

I think using a background-image  that nothing has to do with the contents of the page is also useless and can better removed as
some problembrowsers have problems  to render

I noticed that Opera5/6 rendered a background-image more brightly as the vague background-image rendered by IE  5.5 and Netscape
6.01  I  In Opera6  the text was very difficulty to read, but in IE5.5  and Netscape 6.01 there was no problem at all.
Did anybody notice this problem too?

Cheers
Ineke van der Maat