Re: img alt text, links and titles

There's nothing wrong (is there?) with having a different ALT for the same
image if its context & function have changed. In the copyright statement,
the function is changed by the explicit reference to the image. So you
might even use ALT="filename.jpg", although you might be including the
filenames in the copyright statement already.

So the statement might read: "Decorative images File1, File2, ... are
copyright 1987 by Foo, Inc."

On the other hand, if the images are that important, perhaps they deserve a
couple words of ALT text in the main document. (As ever it's hard to say
exactly what to do for ALT content without a concrete example.)

Just some more €.03,

Patrick