Re: img alt text, links and titles

A good browser will make it clear that there is an image (I believe you can
get this information from screen readers workng with at least IE, you can
certainly get it from lynx, ...

cheers

Chaals

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Steve Brumbaugh wrote:

  On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Ineke van der Maat wrote:

  > When I use alt="" because it is a meaningless picture, the blind user
  > has no idea there is a image in the page. But what to do when I have
  > to mention who has the copyrights of that meaningless image?

  Since the image doesn't render at all for the user, do you necessarily
  have to include any copyright information?  Granted, I'm no lawyer, but
  declaring copyright information for non-existent material seems illogical.

  Steve Brumbaugh
  http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~sbrumb/