Volume of mail

From: Harry Woodrow <harrry@email.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:04:10 +0800
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
There is one practice which could increase the volume of mail considerably
and make it a lot more dificult to decipher threads.

When a reply is sent it is sent to both the list and the author.  this is
great when there is only one author as it gives an easy way of instituting
off list contact if needed.

When there are 5 or 6 people put in the header the list volume grows very
quickly with duplicate messages.  Is this a mechanical problem or should we
make sure we delete most of the users when we use post, or is it no problem.

Harry Woodrow