traffic on the list

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:16:31 -0500
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
  For those under email overload, I feel your pain and offer this:
Hang in there a few days and it slows down to almost nothing.  You can
also read the archives once a day if you like and post as appropriate if
you are under severe strain.  I some times reply to the individual who
posted a message by mistake and have to make a special effort when I
want to reply to the entire list.  I send a lot of private posts and on
some lists, it is really difficult to respond privately to a message.
I'm glad the list is set up so that I can do it easily.

Sorry to have cluttered the list with yet another message.

Lee, Please stay.

Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
touching the internet
mailto:poehlman1@home.com