RE: Netscape

From: KOROTNICKI, Malessa <Malessa.Korotnicki@qed.qld.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:28:49 +1000
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I agree, Netscape 4 sucks - and so do all other non-standards compliant
browsers... I'm tempted to leave this industry until NS4 and other
non-standards complaint browsers are no longer used, coz it drives me nutty
trying to get things to work in all browsers...

I reckon it might be good for all us developers to browser sniff our users
browsers, and if they use NS4 or any other buggy browser, recommend them to
upgrade.

A List Apart - To Hell With Bad Browsers
http://www.alistapart.com/stories/tohell/

I've been referred to this article a few times when I have problems with
NS4. Hope you find it a useful/enlightening read.