RE: Legal requirements RE: statistics

The difference is that if there are disability discrimination laws in
Brazil, or any other country, then they are likely to be fairly analogous
with those in Australia. Therefore the Australian case could be considered
as persuasive authority (i.e. the court is likely to if prompted think
"that's a good idea, let's follow those sensible Australians"). As such, it
is surely prudent for the competent professional to consider such issues.

However, as far as I'm aware American human rights are slightly (although
not much if recent news reports are to be believed. but that's a different
issue) more advanced than those in China. A US court is unlikely to look to
China for guidance over human rights issues. So your argument doesn't
really make sense.

martin.
--
martin.sloan@orange.net