mail clients [Re: more CSS and tables * :-))]

From: Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:27:36 +0000
To: "Harry Woodrow" <harrry@email.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On Saturday 12 January 2002 04:05, Harry Woodrow wrote:
|   When people cut messages could they please ensure that when they do they
|   atribute the comments to the correct person.

Yes, this would be nice.
I also think that it would be nice if posters cut (delete) from the reply
unused parts of original message (which you are not replying to)

About mail clients
I have installed recently Eudora in Windows, just to compare with MS Outlook.
It looks pretty nice and I guess has better quoting capabilities than Outlook
(have not tested, though)
Another option is Pegasus - I have heard good words about it as well.
Both programs are available for free.

(hopefully, I have KMail in Linux and don't need to search for a new mailer)

[...]

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)