RE: orinoco was Re: network HOWTO (How about VNC?)

You could also try VNC: http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/ if you have
LAN/high speed Internet connection and remote computers with different
operating systems. For example, let's say I have a Linux server with VNC
server running. I use my Windows VNC client to access the Linux box with X
session (whatever window manager you want). I can use Mozilla, Galeon,
Lynx, Links, Opera, etc. from this Linux box with VNC server.

The cool part is: FREE! Please note that I never tried using Macintosh
although I would love to try it!
--
"May 10,000 ants never invade your underwear drawer." --unknown