Fw: Renewed Call for Bookshare.org Beta Testers

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:46:22 -0500
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Pattison" <srp@bigpond.net.au>
To: "Access L" <access-l@icomm.ca>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 4:51 PM
Subject: Fwd: Renewed Call for Bookshare.org Beta Testers

From: Peter Scialli peter@benetech.org
To: gui-talk@NFBnet.org (Multiple recipients of NFBnet GUI-TALK Mailing

Hi All,
  Things are nicely on track for the launch of Bookshare.org in
To help insure the best possible service, we would like to recruit some
additional beta testers to help with evaluating the site and the books
will be delivering to print disabled people who join us.
Right now, we are especially in need of those with varying degrees of
vision.  However, we are happy for help from everyone who is
For the moment, only U.S. residents may be participate.  If you'd like
learn more about Bookshare.org and our mission to facilitate the
sharing of
electronic texts of all kinds, check out the site at
  If you are interested in helping to test the site or would like
information, please contact me via
  Thanks for your help
     Peter Scialli

Regards Steve,