Re: more CSS and tables

From: Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 21:22:53 +0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On Monday 07 January 2002 21:13, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|   On Tuesday 08 January 2002 00:17, Hoehnermusikfan wrote:
[...]
|   They are basically illustrate what you get with different CSS stylesheets
| and different browsers on one web site (C-Net).
|   If you visited at least once http://www.microsoft.com either with
| Netscape/IE on Mac, or Netscape/Mozilla for Linux - than you already know
| what I am speaking about. :-)

Screenshots:
"standard" ("as is")
http://htmltests.newmail.ru/Examples/microsoft_com-Jan7-2002.png
font size increased twice (pressing on Magnifier icon)
http://htmltests.newmail.ru/Examples/microsoft_com-Jan7-2002-increased.png
// why I need to increase font size when I have correct settings in my
X-Windowing System and in Browser?...

site was visited today, all fonts are anti-aliased.
I use Arial and Times New Roman TrueType fonts (scalable) from my Windows 98,
so Linux has the same fonts as Windows. :-))

|   Now I realize that during 1.5 months that I am subscribed to this list,
| none was asking "how using pixels instead of points affects site
| accessibility" I am not visually impared, but have some preblems with
| accessing microsoft.com site (and several other sites produced with genius
| "Microsoft technology")
|   Can someone take care about me, please? :-)

[...]

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)