Re: more CSS and tables

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:36:15 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
From: "Denise Wood" <Denise_Wood@operamail.com>

> Can you direct us to a site as an exemplar of this?

I believe some examples have been quoted on the list.
However, I'm not sure why you need one; it's trivially
obvious and part of the design rationale for CSS.

The problem is not old browsers, but not so old ones
with partial and broken implementations.  The safest
thing to do with NS4, other than replacing it, is to
turn off CSS.

(One of the great difficulties with table based layout is
that it is a lot of extra work to ensure this logical
ordering, so it doesn't get done.)