Re: Updated Bobby

Hi

On Thu 20-Dec-2001 at 01:39:33AM -0800, Charles F. Munat wrote:

> As for lang, I wasn't aware that any browsers were really putting it
> to much use yet. It'd be nice to know for sure.

Agreed, I'd like to know this as well.

I have been doing most stuff to XHTML 1.1 and even when I've done 1.0
Transitional things I haven't bothered adding lang when I already had
xml:lang in place in the templates.

Should I bother adding it?

I am serving up the Language in the HTTP headers -- are there any UA's
that don't use lang set in HTTP headers or using xml:lang on the body
element but do use lang on the body?

Chris

--
Chris Croome                   <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>