Re: deque systems?

From: Access Systems <accessys@smart.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:50:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
cc: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, David Poehlman wrote:

> Hi all, I am curious about something that I have run across.
> http://www.deq.com
> states on their page that they run in pure java and at the same time,
> they also state that they are accessible to individuals with
> disabilities.  Has anyone tried this out with an appropriate screen
> reader since java support seems close to nill?

not to this guy and his Lynx it isn't accessible....well did get the front
page (half in French) but that was it

Bob

> Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
> Reducing Technology's disabilities
> mailto:poehlman1@comcast.net
> voice: 301.949.7599
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poehlman1/

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks