From: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Cc: "Jon Hanna" <jon@spin.ie>; "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: Accessible _content_ management

I guess it is a trick question. Notepad might be more accessible to Dave
Poehlman, and it is in fact more accessible to me as an editing tool.
But
then, that's because I happen to already know HTML, XML, CSS, WCAG,
ATAG,
SVG, 4TF, and many other acronyms important or otherwise.

In fact, even then it depeds on the use case. If I am building a plain
web
page that includes a lot of text based content they are about even. If I
am
doing something that uses a lot of basic HTML features then frontpage
(it
saves me typing too many tags, and then fixing the, which is important
because I have problems typing too much.

etc.

(Well, in my case the brand names are not important - I don't have a
copy of
either piece of software, but the arguments apply to the various tools I
do
use -  chiefly Amaya, and occasionally any of a whole range of others.

Cheers

Chaals