RE: accessible web contact management solution request:

Sadly they seem to be a rare beast. I have seen a few demonstrations and
*none* have been even level A compliant. You don't mention platform but if
it's Unix then there is a firm here in Sheffield who produce one that I
think may fit the accessibility criteria.   http://mkdoc.com/  One of the
writers of this CMS frequents this list so maybe he'll pick up on the
request. Certainly I haven't come across any ASP systems that I would
consider using without a lot of work being done on the templates first.
hth

Julian

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.