RE: RE: German accessibility legislation

From: Cynthia Waddell <cynthia.waddell@icdri.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:59:31 -0700
To: "Martin Sloan" <martin.sloan@orange.net>, "Patrick Burke" <burke@ucla.edu>
Cc: "Simon White" <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I also was forwarding resources to the W3C WAI for the Policy page, but gave
up since the updates were not made.  Another idea - some people might
appreciate the global survey of accessibility laws and policies that are
published in our new book "Constructing Accessible Web Sites" at

Cynthia Waddell
Cynthia D. Waddell, JD
Principal Consultant
Law, Policy, Technology
CIBER Accessibility Center of Excellence
(800)547-5602 or Fax (800)228-8204

San Jose Office:
PO BOX 5456
San Jose, California USA 95150-5456