Re: Fw: JAWS and Web forms

From: Jean-Marie D'Amour <jmdamour@videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:08:00 -0400
To: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>, "Byatris Kattackal" <byatris.kattackal@HRDC-DRHC.GC.CA>
Cc: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

If you use JAWS 4.02, it is probably the way that JAWS reads legend of

It's a good way I think. Before, JAWS did'nt read legend and the question
was not read to the user in form mode. He has always to alternate between
form mode on and off.

Jean-Marie D'Amour

A 09:46 2002-06-25, David Poehlman a écrit :

> [...]

Jean-Marie D'Amour M.Éd.
CAMO pour personnes handicapées