From: David Woolley [mailto:david@djwhome.demon.co.uk]
Sent: 24 June 2002 22:21
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Labels in Netscape

> I've been implementing a label on a form, and during testing I found it to be rather buggy in various Netscape browsers.
>
> * on NN6.2 it seemed to be fine;

Early Netscape 6s (even, I think 6.2) are considered only beta test quality
by the Mozilla developers.  It is really not reasonable to design for them.
I believe Netscape are going to use Netscape 7 as the label for the version
based on the version of Mozilla that is considered to be of release quality.

It can be argued that people using NN6 at all are likely to be updating
rapidly.

VirusChecked by the Incepta Group plc