Online bibliography for research project

From: phoenixl <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:49:18 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi,

Some Berkeley students in cognitive science / computer science and I are
working on a research project on characteristics of web pages for
optimal non-visual use.  After doing a literature search, here's a web
page of possible relevant papers that were found on the web so far:

    http://members.aol.com/criptrip/bib.html

If you have any suggestions for papers to include in the literature
search, we'd appreciate any recommendations.  Papers can be online or
offline but right now we're focusing online since they are easier to get
a hold of.

Thanks,
Scott