RE: Interesting Poll on Accessibility

From: Simon White <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:02:07 +0100
To: "Andrew Johns" <andrew.johns@jkd.co.uk>, "Jim Tobias" <tobias@inclusive.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

And that person is still waiting to hear from the Webmaster.

I would also like to apologise for not posting the final results but Internet problems prevented me from accessing the site... that was my end of things and not the site that was having problems. I will email again today and see if I can get an answer for the list.

Further apologies for those who could not access the poll, but I think that this is often typical of sites that run articles or polls on accessibility, and a complaint has been logged with the site.

Kind regards

Simon