Re: Interesting Poll on Accessibility

From: Tina Marie Holmboe <tina@elfi.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:23:20 +0200
To: Simon White <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
Cc: "WAI List (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 02:03:32PM +0100, Simon White wrote:

> I found this interesting Website accessibility poll on:
> http://www.iwks.com/default.asp

  It was indeed interesting - I can't get at the results either with Opera
  or Lynx.

  Yes, please, an update to the list of the data would be beneficial to us
  who do not maintain the same browsers or have the same capabilities as
  those who coded that very, very interesting albeit ironic poll.

   [+46] 0708 557 905