RE: Standards Compliant = No support for NN4?

From: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:44:43 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

>> An author on "A List Apart" suggests that I shouldn't bother
>> attempting to make it compatible with NN 4.

That's not what that article says.  That article says that designers
shouldn't waste time trying to make the layout work in all browsers.  By
using the @import command to include CSS, a browser such as NN 4.x will
ignore the CSS, yet still display the content.

I use this method on my web site, and any others that I design.

Randal