Re: <a href="" meta="">

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:50:04 +0100
To: "David Woolley" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I haven't tried, but understand one can include text, and either offset, or
1pt it, to fool google etc.
that isn't my concern.

imagine a jpg with 400M hits, sounds like a good one to me. so in order to
judge the value of a site we need some guide as to why people visit it.
the onward links qualify this, I could put it all in the alt, longdesc or
just make up a tag.
i was merely asking if this is already done, or planned more broadly.
(seems not from the response)

thanks

jay