Accessible movies in the _Star_

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 09:20:18 -0400
To: StarNews:;

Sid Adilman's report on the night at the movies I took him to-- _Star
Wars_ with captions and descriptions-- is now published in the
super-high-profile location of page J2 of today's _Toronto Star_
(June 15). No pictures online, which may be a blessing, given that I
look like a bleached-out Smurf in the print edition. The sacrifices
we make in the cause of accessibility, etc. Have a look:

<http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_PrintFriendly&c=Article&cid=1022100082580>

Can headlining at Wembley Stadium be far behind?
--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
     Weblogs and articles <http://joeclark.org/weblogs/>