From: Nick Kew [mailto:nick@webthing.com]
Sent: 13 June 2002 23:53
To: SHARPE, Ian
Cc: WAI (E-mail)
Subject: Re: FYI - Online HTML viewers

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, SHARPE, Ian wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just stumbled across this site

>  http://www.delorie.com/web/

Delorie has been a well-reputed toolkit for many years, and has been
rightly listed in the WAI existing tools page for as long as I can
remember.

--
Nick Kew

Available for contract work - Programming, Unix, Networking, Markup, etc.

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.