Re: 30 days to a more accessible Weblog

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:28:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> What good does it do to put up this snap shot of the life of one person
> who has experienced both severe tragedy and extraordenary success.

Explaining concepts through personification has been carried out in
literature for centuries.

> don't have three hundred dollars a month to spend on the web so she is
> lucky beyond my wildest imaginings.  I'm not complaining though,

Sure sounds like it.

The subjects of Pilgrim's series are *imaginary*. It's a bit
ridiculous to feel inferior to an imaginary character.

> Please someone explain in terms that are benefitial to us all what this
> has to do with this list?

This is the WAI *Interest* Group list. Pilgrim's progression is
manifestly *of interest*.

If you don't like the series, stop reading it. I suppose that would
be too simple.

--

    Joe Clark              joeclark@joeclark.org
    Accessibility:        <http://joeclark.org/access/>