RE: Trip report - WebXTutti, Italy

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:57:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jérôme Ernu <jernu@VisualFriendly.com>
cc: "'WAI IG'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi Jerome,

closest I can get is a link to the Word version of his presentation in
Italian (I don't have Word so haven't read that):

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Jérôme Ernu wrote:

  Hello Charles,

  I was particularly interested in your comment about "no accessibility
  without usability"... It is exactly our philosophy ! We try to prove to
  the whole earth (lol) that accessibility and particularly technical
  accessibility is clearly not enough to make a good experience for the
  impaired users.
  If one conceive a web site keeping in mind (and use experts for)
  accessibility and usability, the web experience will improve for
  everyone !
  What do you think about it ?

  Where can i find informations about the author of this part of the
  conference ? (in english or in french).

  Thank you

  Jérôme ERNU.