Re: Testing web page accessibility by phone

From: phoenixl <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 07:39:20 -0700
To: phoenixl@sonic.net, poehlman1@comcast.net, smccaffr@MAIL.NYSED.GOV, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi,

OK.  I'm confused.  First you say:

    "the entire story is that The products from HiSoftware allow you t
    customize your tests and even visually or other wise validate your
    results in any way you wish."

and then you say:

    "It is part of the testing not the testing that you wish to do ..."

So, can I customize the tests in any way I want or not?  How would I
customize the tests to ask the subject about understanding the web page?

Scott