From: "phoenixl" <phoenixl@sonic.net>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: Time and Accessibility (RE: was Testing web page
accessibility by phone

Hi,

The issue of limitis is tricky.  I also believe that achievability plays
a role too.  For example, can Mount Everest be considered accessible?
If a significant amount of the US fiscal resources were made available,
Mount Everest could probably be made accessible.

As near as I can tell, there really hasn't been much research into what
aspects of a web page can increase the amount of time needed for blind
subjects to use web pages.  Some improvements might actually be quite
easy.

Scott