RE: Testing web page accessibility by phone

From: phoenixl <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:34:00 -0700
To: ryonaitis@hisoftware.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi, Rob

As I was thinking about the demo tomorrow, a couple of questions occurred
to me.  Was any HCI or usability people involved with designing the software?

I understand that the software was tested by both blind and sighted
developers.  Did the testing do any comparisons between the blind and
sighted developers as to differences in learning the software, amount
of time to perform tasks, errors made, etc?

Thanks,
Scott