Re: Testing web page accessibility by phone

From: phoenixl <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:19:19 -0700
To: phoenixl@sonic.net, poehlman1@comcast.net, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi,

I'm not sure what else to say.  Different blind people have different
views as to whether time is an issue for accessibility.  For example,
if a blind student can use a chat room where tutoring is conducted, but
can't keep up with the discussion and accessing reference materials
being displayed simultaneously, is the chat room accessible?

Scott