oops, we need a new guideline in wcag 2.0:

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:04:47 -0400
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Be sure to optimize web pages so that the time it takes to use them is
minimized.

I agree with scott too.  it is a factor and an example of a car and a
bus is a good analogy.  My point though was that it is not available for
us to target and is quite subjective and no matter how long it takes,
the material is still accessible in that it can be gotten at and
manipulated and in most cases, understood but we won't go there.

Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
touching the internet
mailto:poehlman1@comcast.net
voice: 301.949.7599