RE: Testing web page accessibility by phone

Great and Remember that when you talk about the Interview Wizard and
what it does do, that you can also, extend it and integrate it into your
process via the API using things like Visual Studio, VB, Delphi, Etc....
The Wizard also has a Web Based Interface and can be called for an exact
page.

Cheers