Re: not jaws, just inaccessible:Fw: Inaccessible Web sites

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 22:36:51 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> that Lynx behaves differently and presents more or less information
> depending on where it is loaded...in other words a computer running on a
> purely text OS (MSDOS or Linux in term mode) vs a GUI computer OS
> running Lynx on top of a system like Windoz...

Lynx does not use GUI features in a GUI environment.  Different builds
are built with different terminal handling packages, and full screen
text mode may differ from the OSes terminal windows, meaning that their
may be detailed differences in behaviour.

I believe some GUI versions do sense the window size.