Re: thoughts?Fw: Fw: Will the New AOL Break Your Site?

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 07:12:17 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> Hum, anyone who thinks that Netscape 6 is html 4.x complient is not
> doing
> good web development work.  I not only do html 4, but a load of web

I hope he has registered the problems with Bugzilla.   I wonder though
if he is confusing rendering behaviour with what is actually specified
in HTML 4.  I can't imagine there is much scope for Netcape to get
HTML 4 wrong.  I know it still gets bits of CSS wrong (I have uncleared
Bugzilla reports on its handling of z-order), but most sites break
because of Document Object Model issues.