RE: not jaws, just inaccessible:Fw: Inaccessible Web sites

From: Wendy Fraser <wfraser@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:32:37 -0400
To: "'wai-ig list'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Examples I use in my Creating Accessible Web Sites course are any news
sites.  Some really good examples (although they are Canadian) are
www.canada.com/ottawa, www.cbc.ca, www.canada.com

Sports sites are also good examples of inaccesibility,

www.nascar.com

Hope some of these help,

Wendy Fraser
Instructor