Re: visibility of 'skip links'

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 16:19:00 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

>the low vision keyboard user cannot enlarge the tool tip?

The magnifier certainly can.  And if the user doesn't need/have a
magnifier, the browser should respect the system font settings for larger
fonts.

Windows is the only system I know of that has system settings for fonts.
IE 5.5 respects the system settings and supports the keyboard navigation to
links. I used high contrast extra large just fine with tool tips!

Regards,
Phill