Re: free/not free proprietary

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 23:27:11 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
"Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
> And there is a project to make javascript work in a text-only browser -
> think lynx code is the basis.

Netrik is a text-only browser with javascript support, I've not seen it so
can't say much, but it exists, and I've talked to someone who's compiled
it - I'm unsure what it truly gives over Nicks proxy though as there's
little javascript that is efficiently usable in a text-only enviroment
other than form validation which will rarely have an accessibility gain,
just the usability one.

Jim.