Re: free/not free proprietary

	I agree.  Put simply, there is not presently a browser
that works with script for UNIX users who do not use X windows.
Making X windows accessible is a huge order.

	The minimum functionality should be a browser engine that
can at least follow all links and call auxiliary programs to
handle content that the browser can not display as text.

	That is what lynx does well in html and not at all on all
too many sites today.  Most content is not unusable if one can
only get to it.  That is the A number one frustration.

Martin McCormick