Re: Something else interesting from the BBC

	I tried the BBC site using lynx2-8-5 and it appears to
work perfectly.  I didn't try every link, of course, but I
selected the schedules for BBC1 and BBC2 and read them flawlessly
for a screen or two, each.

	Now, for the big question.  How did they do that?  If
some nice man or woman in London sits there and reworks the
standard BBC site all day long, this is heroic and to be
commended, but it's not portable.

	If it is done automatically and the betsie site is
low to no-maintenance, this is definitely a way to gain access.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Network Operations Group