Re: Do not open attachment in: "Hi,your password"

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, David Woolley wrote:

> > Do not open or view the attachment in the message titled "Hi,your password"
>
> Which is another good reason for not posting any attachments, such
> as Word documents to the list.  Anyone who cares about security should
> not be opening attachments received on public lists.

heck my firewall automatically deletes ALL attachments, which is a good
reason not to send me any, I never see em

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks