Re: FW: CSS positioning aint good enough?

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:26:04 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> stuff. But we can't use fieldset or label to cover a whole column of a table,
> just a single cell (unless I have misread the spec). We can use table headers

You should be able to use fieldset to cover a whole table, though.  Remember
fieldset is just an HTMLisation of something that was in Visual Basic
already for grouping parts of a form.

If you have something that labels a whole column of a table, the obvious
way to do it is to use the various table heading options.