RE: CSS positioning aint good enough?

A large number of forms are not. A large number of forms are layed out in
HTML using tables, because that helps people working visually to make the
connections that people using speech output rely on their system picking up
from the markup.

That layout is difficult in this case to produce except with tables (Maybe
Vadim still reads this list and can show how to do it using block and inline
layout, or the CSS2 table type layout - it is certainly possible, and better
and beter supported.

And there are some forms which really are tabular.

Chaals

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, RUST Randal wrote:

  >re Nick's view that forms are tabular data. I'd be interested
  >in his (or
  >anyone else's) argument for this. IMHO forms are not tabular
  >data; never
  >have been and never will be.

  I recently asked this question, probably about 3 weeks ago.  Overwhelmingly,
  the answer was that forms are not tabular date, which is what I thought.

  Randal