Re: Fwd: Macromedia Accessibility webcast...Please distribute

> TVWorldwide.com’s AbleTV Channel to Feature
                 ^^^^^^^

Please do not post HTML entities in plain text.  This was verging on the
unreadable, and I can't imagine even GUI mail readers would have unscrambled
this.  A broken web based one might have, but might be considered a potential
security risk.

Please don't post proprietory binaries (or any large attachment) on
public mailing lists.