Re: Fwd: Macromedia Accessibility webcast...Please distribute

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:52:11 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> TVWorldwide.com&#8217;s AbleTV Channel to Feature
                 ^^^^^^^

Please do not post HTML entities in plain text.  This was verging on the
unreadable, and I can't imagine even GUI mail readers would have unscrambled
this.  A broken web based one might have, but might be considered a potential
security risk.

Please don't post proprietory binaries (or any large attachment) on
public mailing lists.