  From: john_slatin
  To: 'Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo' ; 'jonathan chetwynd' ; 'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org' ; 'WAI List (E-mail)' ; 'w3c-wai-eo@w3.org'
  Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 2:52 PM
  Subject: RE: oops was Designing websites for people with learning disabili ties

  Thanks for posting this.

  Can someone point me to resources where I can learn about symbol systems that are used by people with learning (or other cognitive?) disabilities?  There's at least one reference to such symbolic notations in the Guidelines that Jonathan sent out, and I've seen a number of other references in discussions of WCAG; but I haven't known how to follow up.

  Thanks!
  John Slatin