RE: A new one: label vs. Scope

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:50:46 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

That is the same for Home Page Reader.  HPR reads the "legend" as text.
However, I don't consider "reading the text" in my definition of "support -
providing a user interface to it".

Regards,
Phill

Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>@w3.org on 04/24/2002 02:27:04 PM

Jaws will read the 'legend' as text. it does not identify it as 'legend' or
'fieldset', it also does not appear to make any programmatic decisions
either.

Jim Allan