Re: popup Javascript alert - accessible?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:29:29 -0400
To: Jim Byrne <j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk>, W3c_Access <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
If someone has javascript disabled or the software does not support
javascript, the window will never open.  I do like the idea of form
validation though.  examples in forms can help.  the site:
is replete with examples of bad design on this score.  they do not help
me figure out at all what I have done rong, they mark stuff in bold.