RE: Flash News Flash: It's Accessible

From: Peter Verhoeven <pav@oce.nl>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:36:49 +0200
To: "Snyder, Ethan [JJCUS]" <ESnyder1@CORUS.JNJ.com>, "'Joe Clark'" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

Also if all screen readers are going to support Access to Flash (Only
Window-Eyes 4.2 does at this moment) and alternative information is added
to all Flash pages, it is not accessible at all for users of screen
magnifiers and people who need a larger font.
There are a lot of Flash pages with very bad contrast colors and very
difficult to read font styles. There is no way to enlarge the font in Flash
pages or change the font style.

Regards Peter Verhoeven
Internet : http://www.magnifiers.org (The Screen Magnifiers Homepage)